|E-Commerce Shipping Specialist
We are seeking an E-Commerce Shipping Specialist. This person will be responsible for packaging and shipping on-line orders from Etsy and our web site. This person must be a diligent, detail oriented team player who loves working independently in a fast paced environment. This role is a unique hybrid of administrative support, customer service and outbound logistics. They will also be required to manage and maintain inventory as needed. They must be willing to perform other duties as needed to fulfill the overall shipping needs of the company.
- Responsible for accurately fulfilling purchase orders from on-line sales.
- Organize purchase orders and prepare shipping labels and other required paper work.
- Ability to properly package and protect fragile items.
- Responsible for stacking and organizing shipping supplies.
- Responsible for ensuring that packages are by the shipping dock in time for daily pick-up and 100% on-time delivery.
QUALIFICATION AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- High School diploma or GED preferred but not required
- Competence in computer use
- High attention to detail/accuracy
- Ability to work at fast pace
- Ability to multi-task/prioritize daily tasks
- Exceptional attendance/punctuality
- Flexible to work some weekends
- A shipping background is preferred by not required
Sales Associate / Order Fulfillment
- Process customer transactions at the cutting counter and cash register in an efficient and friendly manner with professionalism and precision. Lift boxes from the truck and receiving area, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks. Unload and move product from receiving area to sales floor as needed. Stock shelves with attention to detail. Maintains high standards throughout the sales floor by cleaning and recovering shelves, putting away returns, and cleaning up any spills/messes with a sense of urgency.
- Work to minimize shrink in the store by following proper policies and procedures including, but not limited to, cutting counter accuracy, remnants, damages, and inventory management.
- Work with Store Management and other Team Members on projects in a friendly and professional manner.
- Assist with training new Team Members on running the register, cutting fabric, stocking shelves, and customer service.
QUALIFICATIONS WE PREFER
- Education Minimum: High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Experience Minimum: No experience required
- Experience Preferred: 1- 3 years’ previous experience in a customer centric environment
- Part-time status requires availability that meets the needs of the store. Part-time Team Members are generally scheduled to work less than an average of 28 hours per week and are not guaranteed any particular number of hours per week. required for career progression.
SKILLS / COMPETENCIES
- Ability to work with customers and team members
- Ability to maintain a safe work environment
- Ability to interact collaboratively with others
- Ability to work a varied schedule based on business needs
- Stand during an entire shift (other than normal break time.)
- Continuously walk around all areas of the store throughout shift.
- Read written instructions, reports, and other information on paper and computer screens.
- Orally communicate with customers and other team members on consistent basis throughout their shift.
- Input data on computer keyboard and operate a bar code scanner.
- Lift, place, and arrange items on shelves and racks.
- Bend down and reach above head.
- Individually lift up to 25 pounds.
E-Commerce Support Specialist
Reliable E-commerce support specialist is responsible for all day-to-day item and content management with several key channels, including our native site and the various sales channels. The specialist should will also work closely with the e-commerce team to maximize consumer visibility through various e-tail platforms. The specialist will be responsible for setting up new items, maintaining active items, purchase orders, invoice tracking, credits, sell through, and managing content on the site when applicable. Will interface with customers, vendors and platform channels. Must have strong computer skills, customer service finesse and be a content commander. Knowledge about the Etsy and Woo commerce platforms a definite plus.
- Set up new items and new products. Enter attributes, copy, upsells and more
- Verify new items as they are added to site
- Manage and track assortment plan
- Perform quality inspection on new items/products
- Order samples from vendors and maintain consistent follow up
- Optimize category presentation
- Prune out-of-stock items and verify counts
- Run weekly keyword search reports
- Purchase Order Management – as orders arrive, the product support specialist will compile reports for review. POs are reviewed with the warehouse to determine priorities and make adjustments to ship quantities and windows as needed to maximize fill rates and/returns
- Maintain working knowledge of vendor portals. Retailers/e-tailers have a robust and dynamic vendor portal that is frequently updated. Specialist will be tasked with keeping up-to-date on changes to vendor portals and be the e-tail liason.
QUALIFICATIONS WE PREFER
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience with Etsy and Woocommerc e platforms
- Experience with Visual Basic Programming
- Proficient in Office products (Word, Excel mostly)
- Proven track record of organizing and executing projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to utilize constructive feedback and accept direction from others
Salary: $35,000 – $45,000 a year